Do your GoSpin360 yourself !
Why pay a fortune for similar accessories which are much more restrictive when it is possible to make yourself a GoSpin360 which is a much smarter device ?
All the parts used to make a GoSpin360 are available over the counter and a little handywork will be necessary. If DIY is not your thing, you can see product datasheet to know how to find a GoSpin360 already assembled.
Tools required :
A drill with a drill of 5 mm (0.2 inches) in diameter, a hacksaw, a vise, pliers, cutting pliers, a screwdriver and scissors.
Reference for the parts constituting a GoSpin360 Standard pack :
(1) - A XShot telescopic rod 108cm in length when unfolded. Drill a 5 mm hole at 24.7 cm (9.7 inches)from the end of the handle (unfolded).
(2) - A swivel caster wheel of 42 mm (1.6 inches) in size with a shaft diameter of 5 mm (0.2 inches). Saw the shaft supporting the wheel. Bend the base by securing each of its angles in a vise and twisting the opposite end with pliers.
(3) - A connecting screw 27mm (1.06 inches) in diameter and 5mm (0.2 inches) in length to hold assembled the parts 1, 2, 4 and 5.
(4) - Two washers of 5 mm (0.2 inches) in diameter to be placed at the outer ends of the supporting pivot.
(5) - Two springs of 8 mm (0.3 inches)in diameter and 2mm 0.02 inches) in length to be cut with the cutting pliers. To be placed between the swivel stand and the telescopic rod (see photo of the product).
(6) - Adhesive 3M Dual-Lock SJ 3550, width=25 mm, length=20 cm. To paste and adjust with scissors on the curved base of the swivel mount. Cut two additional lengths of 5 cm (2 inches) to be stuck on the helmet.
(7) - A noise reduction collar of 16 mm (0.62 inches) in diameter. To be screwed on the handle of the telescopic rod.
(8) - 19 washers 18x55x3 mm (0.7x2.16x0.11) (about 720 grams to balance a Gopro 3+ or 4). Drag them on the handle on the telescopic rod.
(9) - A ¼ screw flash. To be recut in length with a saw. To be screwed at the rear end of the telescopic rod to maintain the washers against the collar.
(10) - A Gopro tripod mount to screw at the end of the rod.
Extra attachments that are included in packages already assembled for a total GoSpin360 experience :
- A flat swivel holder.
- Four 18x55x3 (0.7x2.16x0.11) washers (to balance a camera up to 210 grams, adapter included).
- 20 cm (7.8 inches) of 3M Dual Lock SJ 3550 adhesive for securing a mount and an extra helmet.
GoSpin360 stickers :
You liked this guide and thanks to it, you were able to build your own GoSpin360 ? The only thing you miss are the GoSpin360 stickers !
We can send you two GoSpin360 stickers (a big one for the rod and a small one for the flash screw) and we thank you in advance to share your GoSpin360 videos on Youtube :) Contact us!