Do It Yourself
Do your GoSpin360 DIY yourself !
All the parts used to make a GoSpin360 are available over the counter and a little handywork will be necessary.
If DIY is not your thing, you can see Shop section to know how to find a GoSpin360 DIY already assembled.
To help you start building your GoSpin360 DIY, you can find at the Shop replacement parts for the GoSpin360 DIY : the telescopic rod and the 3M Dual Lock™ adhesive.
Tools required :
A drill with a drill of 5 mm (0.2 inches) in diameter, a hacksaw, a vise, pliers, cutting pliers, a screwdriver and scissors.
Reference for the parts constituting a GoSpin360 Standard pack :
(1) - A XShot telescopic rod 108cm in length when unfolded. Drill a 5 mm hole at 24.7 cm (9.7 inches)from the end of the handle (unfolded).
(2) - A swivel caster wheel of 42 mm (1.6 inches) in size with a shaft diameter of 5 mm (0.2 inches). Saw the shaft supporting the wheel. Bend the base by securing each of its angles in a vise and twisting the opposite end with pliers.
(3) - A connecting screw 27mm (1.06 inches) in diameter and 5mm (0.2 inches) in length to hold assembled the parts 1, 2, 4 and 5.
(4) - Two washers of 5 mm (0.2 inches) in diameter to be placed at the outer ends of the supporting pivot.
(5) - Two springs of 8 mm (0.3 inches)in diameter and 2mm 0.02 inches) in length to be cut with the cutting pliers. To be placed between the swivel stand and the telescopic rod (see photo of the product).
(6) - Adhesive 3M Dual-Lock™ SJ 3550, width=25 mm, length=20 cm. To paste and adjust with scissors on the curved base of the swivel mount. Cut two additional lengths of 5 cm (2 inches) to be stuck on the helmet.
(7) - A noise reduction collar of 16 mm (0.62 inches) in diameter. To be screwed on the handle of the telescopic rod.
(8) - 16 washers 18x55x3 mm (about 690 grams to balance a Gopro 3+ or 4). Drag them on the handle on the telescopic rod.
(9) - A ¼ screw flash. To be recut in length with a saw. To be screwed at the rear end of the telescopic rod to maintain the washers against the collar.
(10) - A Gopro tripod mount to screw at the end of the rod.
Extra attachments that are included in packages already assembled for a total GoSpin360 experience :
- A flat swivel holder.
- 6 washers 18x55x3 (to balance a camera up to 200 grams).
- 20 cm of 3M Dual Lock™ SJ 3550 adhesive for securing a mount and an extra helmet.
GoSpin360 stickers :
You liked this guide and thanks to it, you were able to build your own GoSpin360 ? The only thing you miss are the GoSpin360 stickers !
We can send you GoSpin360 stickers and we thank you in advance to share your GoSpin360 videos on Youtube :) Contact us!
GoSpin360 DIY examples :
Don't hesitate to send us your own GoSpin360 DIY !
Copyright © 2013-2014 GoSpin360. All rights reserved.